We support youth development, and our programmes aim to help young people develop self-esteem and leadership skills.
Some youth development initiatives we support include:
- Lady Mechanic Initiative, an empowerment programme targeting young ladies. NBC is sponsoring 100 young Nigerian women to train , intern and work as career automobile mechanics over a three year period.
- Campuslife Workshop and Award, a leadership capacity building programme which targets undergraduate student writers across the country.
- RISE Annual National Youth Forum, a gathering of 50,000 Nigerian youths seeking culture transformation and their inclusion in key roles of representation and participation in Government and Private Sector.
- Lagos State Support our School Initiative; a government sponsored initiative to encourage private sector support of education infrastructure in public schools.
- The Define My Tomorrow Project, a career intervention for senior secondary school students in public schools to assist them in making critical decisions on careers that complement their talent and skill sets.
We also support investment in education infrastructure in public schools across the country.
In particular, we support young people who are in some way disadvantaged. We support the SOS Children’s Village, Isolo, providing for the annual upkeep of a house in the village as well as encouraging staff to volunteer at the Village. We also support the Pacelli School for the Blind annual games.
Back to top